How many of you out there have heard of the triple barrel curling iron? Or, as some refer to it as the triple barrel waver, 3 barrel waver, and triple barrel curling iron. Whatever you refer to it as, it is a most unique curling iron that does a fantastic job at creating what is better known as the “S” wave.
This very trendy hair stying tool is actually very easy to use but it may take a couple of times using it before you actually feel comfortable. If you have ever used a crimper on your hair, using the 3 barrel waver is a lot like it in terms of the process.
- Start out by dividing your hair into 2-3 inch sections.
- Prior to using the waver on each section of hair, spray the section with a heat protectant spray, especially if the waver is not ceramic.
- Starting at close as you can to the scalp, open the clamp of the waver and clamp the section of hair between the barrels and run it down your hair once. Clamp the hair strand and weave it under and over the 3 barrels. Close the clamp and hold in place for 8-15 seconds (after using you will be able to determine just exactly how long you need to hold it based on your hair type). Simply push down on the thumb grip to release the waver.
- To continue down the strand of hair start the second wave by some overlapping from the first wave. You will need to try to match the outermost wave of your hair with the barrel and hold in place again for 8-15 seconds. Continue to move the waver down the strand of hair until you reach the bottom of the strand.
- Repeat the same process as above all around your head of hair until you are done.
Once you are done, you will see that you have a crimped type wave that can be worn as a casual hairstyle ( the beachy wave look) or even as a formal hairstyle by pinning some of the hair back with an elegant hair barrette or some type of clip. You can comb or brush through the waves or just run your fingers through some of the waves to loosen them up a bit. You will definitely need to use some hairspray when all is said and done so that all of the work put into this creation holds.
If you have bangs you can curl them as well as use some hairpins to pull the bangs back off the forehead and blend them in with the rest of your hair.
If you go out on the web you will also find many youtube videos giving you a birds eye view of how to use the waver.
Having a triple barrel curling iron can add just one more type of styling to your hairstyle planning menu. Have fun using it and see what new trend setting style you can invent!
Fill the Form 8990 Online: https://pdfliner.com/form-8990